The Dabela family humbly requests your help. There are too many open questions about Abe’s death. But someone out there knows the answers. If you have any information that would help the investigation, please contact us. For example, please contact us if:• You saw Abe on the night he died, April 4-5, 2014
• You were at the Black Cat Grille that night
• You were at the Little Pub in Ridgefield that night
• You saw the accident scene
• You know anything about what happened at the scene
• You know how Abe died
• You have any information that can fill any of the gaps in the investigation
• You know anyone else who may have information about the investigation
You can contact us anonymously here.
Alternately, you may contact the CT NAACP’s investigative committee by telephone at:
The offices of the CT NAACP at (860) 523-9962; or
The law offices of the chairman of the investigative committee, NAACP Norwalk branch President Darnell Crosland, Esq., at (203) 921-1782.